Perfect for summer!!! Enjoy!
Very kid friendly! Strawberries, plums, nectarines, raspberries and peaches also taste great, so experiment with your favorites. You will need about 1 pound of fruit.
- 2 medium ripe mangoes
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups thick plain yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Cut mango into chunks. Peel and slice the bananas.
- Put all ingredients into the blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow container with a secure lid.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Whisk the mixture with a fork to break any ice crystals.
- Freeze another 2-3 hours & whisk again to give the yogurt ice a creamy texture.