Crazy mornings getting you down?
Rushing around in the morning typically results in skipping breakfast or grabbing a granola bar….
Why not spend a little time on the weekend prepping these yummy ham & egg muffins?
Simple, tasty and full of protein!
Perfectly paired with seasonal fruit!
Ham & Egg Muffins
Yield: 12 muffins
- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced sliced ham
- Prepare a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- With a 1/3-cup measuring cup, fill each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are no longer jiggly.
- Can be refrigerated up to a week. Just warm a little in the microwave each morning to serve. Yummy!