What is easier than a one-baking sheet oven meal? A working mom’s dream come true! I’ve got you covered in this delicious, family-friendly, healthy and simple meal! Not only is prep easy, clean up is easy too! You need this in your home this week! Let me know how you like it…. my family gobbled it up!
Yield: 4 servings
- Three 4-oz salmon fillets
- Homemade taco seasoning (see recipe here)
- 4 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced into strips
- olive oil
- Fajita size flour tortillas
- Optional condiments – shredded cabbage, queso fresco, chopped cilantro, lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray cooking oil onto large baking sheet. Arrange peppers, onions and salmon onto baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with homemade taco seasoning.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon is flaky and veggies are tender.
- Arrange fajitas into tortillas, with desired condiments. Enjoy!