Guys – I am ALL about the one-sheet pan dinner craze! Only one pan to clean up?! Yes, please! This delectable dinner came together super quick, and used up 2 large lemons (bonus!). By the way, we harvested ONLY 140 pounds of lemons this year….. last year was over 200 pounds. So, still a ton to use, but definitely less than prior winters!
Hope you love this!
One Sheet Lemon Chicken Cabbage Carrot Dinner
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 large lemons, juiced
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cut into large slices
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange chicken, cabbage and carrots on sheet pan.
- Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil over chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink inside and vegetables are tender.